Over the last nine decades, RSTCA has used its in-depth knowledge of the country’s diverse terrain and geology and formidable execution prowess to construct the lion’s share of India’s installed hydro power capacity. With an array of competencies for building the various modules of hydroelectric power projects, RSTCA has achieved distinction in complex project management and timely completion.
- RSTCA is Leading Hydro Power Plant construction contractor, with an unmatched track record of executing Hydro Power projects in the geologically challenging Himalayan region (spanning J&K to Arunachal Pradesh)
- RSTCA is an EPC turnkey construction solutions provider, with capabilities spanning;
- Design & Engineering
- Construction of civil, hydro-mechanical & electro-mechanical works
- Control & Instrumentation works
- RSTCA is the prime contractor executing largest EPC multi-disciplinary Hydro Power Projects, with the capability to execute all components including;
- Dams / Barrages
- Surface as well as Underground Powerhouses
- Water conductor system – Tunnels, Shafts, Penstocks, etc.
- Substantial experience in construction of eco-friendly Pumped Storage Projects, as well as run-of-the-river systems
- Extensive experience across the country as well as in Bhutan
WHO WE ARE
RSTCA was incorporated in the year 2014 to participate in the country’s renewable energy development program for sustainable development. The Company simultaneously generates clean, green electricity from water and wind in its own power plants as well as develops energy and infrastructure projects for other developers. The company is forward-looking and technology-driven with rich experience and expertise across all disciplines of engineering, consulting, management and operational services.
Our main business segments are:
- Power Generation
- Consultancy & Services
The Company has set up its own zero-emission Hydro Electric and Wind Power Projects which contribute to meeting the increasing demand for clean energy as well as reduce our dependence on fossil-fuels.
Consultancy & Services
The company has successfully deployed its expertise and technology to develop energy and infrastructure projects for other developers. It offers a versatile range of services including turnkey solutions, operation and maintenace, revamps of old hydro plants and development of other renewable energies.
Enginnering, Consultancy & Project Management
RSTCA offers aÂ comprehensive suite ofÂ engineering, consultancy and project management services ranging from concept and design to construction and commissioning for hydroelectric power plants of all types, sizes and technology.
Our Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) business is focused on providing turnkey solutions for hydropower plants of all types and sizes upto 500 MW including civil and electrical infrastructures and 33 kV to 220 kV sub-stations.
O & M
We provide state-of-the-art third party power plant operations and maintenance services including simple O&M staffing programs, trouble-shooting, consulting services and the provision of total O & M.
Rehabilitation, R, M & U
RSTCA provides standard and customized Rehabilitation, Renovation, Modernisation and Uprating consultancy and services for ageing Hydro Power Plants of all types and sizes to put them back into condition for long-term sustained generation. RSTCA provides the best technical and cost-effective solutions with minimum downtime for increasing plant value and profitability.
RSTCA has the expertise and technology to design, supply, deliver, erect and commission high-efficiency, grid-friendly bagasse fired cogeneration plants with high pressure boilers and turbine generator.
The company has a number of energy projects around the country. It has established outperform targets in each of its segments and consistently achieved them. The company has shown remarkable growth in size, geographic spread, resources, revenues and the scope of its operations and boosts of a prestigious client roster which is constantly growing by the day.